Monday, July 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday | Sunsets

Well, to launch off my fun\exciting week, (haven't figured out a name yet! D: )
Were gonna do a PHoto contest!!! Exciting, huh? If you have any other fun and exciting Ideas, PLEASE either Comment or E-mail me! 




My photo is...




I took it with my Ipod touch! :)

Rules:  -Only one entry per person  
-All pictures need to be appropriate. 
 -Your picture needs to be posted on your blog/flickr account with my button 
 -You need to make sure you announce that your entering my  contest on your post 
 -YOU need to take the picture and YOU alone. 
-Enter in your picture by friday -Blog hop around and comment on at least 3 other  entries 
-Have fun! 
Thank you all for entering! I hope you enjoy this, and dont forget to tell ALL of your friends! :)  







Have a lovely day everyone!
~Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel!!! Yes, did redo my blog design. :)
Although, to tell the truth--- I'm not fully happy with it, and I think I'm going to be changing it to either yellow/grey or coral/green.:)
Thanks for the comment, glad you are doing the contest:)
-ashlyn