Wednesday, August 31, 2011

peach cobbler, oh my...

Have you heard? Its one of my favorite deserts. ♥
yes, Peach cobbler. I get the recipe from the Pioneer woman, she's got some pretty good stuff. go check her out.


 K, so you wast alot by peeling them with a knife, so what you do is, Blanch them for exactly 1 minute! no more, no less. trust me, its worth the boil.

 this is where i put them after they were boiled for 1 minute.
 after i cute them in half, not sepereating them yet, i peal i off, then i separated it and get the seed out. you might squish the peach a bit since its all warm and all.

 all cut up.




Recipe: Blackberry Cobbler #1

  |    |    |  

Ingredients

  • 1 stick Butter
  • 1-1/4 cup Sugar
  • 1 cup Self-Rising Flour
  • 1 cup Milk
  • 2 cups Blackberries (frozen Or Fresh)

Preparation Instructions

Melt butter in a microwavable dish. Pour 1 cup of sugar and flour into a mixing bowl, whisking in milk. Mix well. Then, pour in melted butter and whisk it all well together. Butter a baking dish.
Now rinse and pat dry the blackberries. Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle blackberries over the top of the batter; distributing evenly. Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over the top.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until golden and bubbly. If you desire, sprinkle an additional teaspoon of sugar over the cobbler 10 minutes before it’s done.
-------------------
So yeah, I make it peach, I have done a mix of strawberry, raspberry. but peach. its my favorite. ♥


Happy tuesday!

4 comments:

Emily Boyd said...

It looks delicious!

Madeline Elizabeth said...

OH YUMMY!! I want some!

*Lizzie* said...

YUM!

Francesca Rescigno said...

I think you should change your blog name to From the Camera of Me instead of from the Camera of Rachel. I personally think it sounds better but I'm not sure why! It's just my opinion.