Friday, May 20, 2011

Fabulous Friday | you and your best friend

Welcome to my FIRST Fabulous friday!
the theme for this week will be you and your best friend! i mean i'm sure you all have many! :D

Here's my photo:

Ok, here are the rules!
 Rules:
-Only one entry per person
-All pictures need to be Rated PG
-Your picture needs to be posted on your blog/flickr account with my button
-You need to make sure you announce that your entering my contest on your post
-YOU need to take the picture and you alone
-Enter in your picture by friday!
-Blog hop around and comment on at least 4 other entries
-Have fun!!!

rpb


9 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Cute picture =)

Unknown said...

That is really cool! I will try and enter but my best friend lives and hour and fifteen minutes away so it is kind-of hard to get pictures with her often if you know what I mean. :) I will definitely look to see if I can find an old picture though.

Emily said...

Well, I don't really have a best friend...so that means no pictures either! :/

But I can't wait until next week! :D

Jordan said...

I'll enter this tomorrow!! :D I already posted today ;D Can't wait! I have a cool picture... it's kinda different... but you can see the joy in our faces <3

xoxo
Jordan

Unknown said...

Cute shot of you and your best friend!!

Unknown said...

P.S. Thanks for inviting me to participate in your contest!

rachel esther said...

Your welcome Jessica! :0
and thanks everyone! :)

Unknown said...

Oh well, I couldn't find a picture of my best friend and I that wasn't 3 or 4 years old. So I enter with a pic of my sis and I. :) She is a good friend.

Emily said...

Okay I entered a picture of me and Lauren. :)