Thursday, October 20, 2011

what's been happening?

Well, I know I've been neglecting my blog, but hey, you can't blame me!! It's been beautiful weather here, lots of stuff to do, not to mention school, Splitting wood, :-\, Having friends over, going to orchards, oktober fest, muffin making, dirt biking, quite times with god, zumba,  farmers markets... so it's been pretty, pretty, busy here, and i've been reading around blogs that they've been super busy too! [yaya, I'm not the only one!!!]  *wink



 [I took this one while waiting for C to go off the jump.] It's so beautiful. :)


At the orchard! It was much, much fuN! :D [yeah, I look totally weird in this photo, Ignoreeeee!]



And this is how my dread is doing... :) yes, did i mention i made one dread and wrapped it in ribbon, and two beads my brother made me with a lathe. and it's doing awesome. Hopefully soon i will be doing my whole head. :D


Yes, I know, some of you are like "Nooooo! Don't do it!!!" and some, " yay!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!"
If ya'll wanna say something about it, please not hate comments, I seriously do not appreciate those. =P
yes, I take showers. yes, I'm never going to stop taking those. [showers]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all the time i really have to today, hopefully more posts to come soon! :)
Btw, there will be a pool on the side bar, Please vote! :D


-Rachel

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been having fun.
Girl. You are going to ruin your hair! What are you doing to it!!! :( That would be about the last thing I would do.
But it's your hair...so no matter. :/

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like you have been quite busy. :)

Emily Boyd said...

Your hair looks really pretty!

Kiley said...

k, I have to admit your one dread looks cute but i have to admit....

well you know what i think already. ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, you definitely have been busy, Rachel! I've been so busy, too. It looks like you're having amazing weather! I'm kinda jealous. It's been raining for the past two days with the most annoying wind ever here at Cedarville. It whips all over the place - I'm afraid it's gonna knock me over sometimes. :P

The picture of you at the Orchard is great! You're really pretty and I love your single dread! Ha ha. That's way cool. :D

Emilee said...

<3 IT! YAY. Hope we can do our whole heads SOON!! =) your awesome.

Carli said...

You know. The way you did that one did look pretty cute, but I'm not a fan of the whole "all dreadlocks" thing. It's your choice though. (I think your hair looks really cute just the way it is.)

-Carli

Alexandra Robbin said...

I love your hair! It looks so pretty with one dread. I've actually thought about getting one, I wouldn't go all dreads though.

Anonymous said...

no comment

rachel esther said...

@the longo family,
No comment???