Saturday, July 23, 2011

All that I am -a guest post by Bethany-


My name is Bethany. I am a fellow blogger over at Priceless Junk, and I am simply delighted to be guest posting on this wonderful blog. This will be a simple about-me post, so here goes.

Most importantly, I am a daughter of Christ and I sing his praises all day, everyday. I am so blessed to have so many fellow believers as fellow bloggers, it's incredible.


I. Love. Photography. That's all there is to it. I only very recently discovered my love (er... obsession) for the hobby, but it has already proven to be very fulfilling. In fact, if it weren't for Rachel here, I would have never had start a blog or photography.
I think she deserves a nice round of applause.



Of course I have other hobbies. Writing. Guitar. Piano. Sewing. Knitting. Reading. Riding horses. Art. Cooking. Re-decorating rooms.
The list goes on, and on, and on, and on.


I love quotes:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Suess

I also love followers over at Priceless Junk.
That is my only blog as of now, but I am seriously comsidering a photography blog.
Well, that's all i have to say on the matter.
Thankyou All.
-Bethany


No comments: